Now I have a chompsms problem

tracerprix

Reaction score
While in a call I get notification. I don't believe that it did it before. It started happening yesterday. I have had it installed for a couple weeks now...

Ideas?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
You should be able to turn it off in the settings menu of the app.

I personally like to be notified of a new text when im on a call.

Threepio

Reaction score
There is a new setting that allows you to turn off notifications during calls. In the settings somewhere.

OP
T

tracerprix

Reaction score
You should be able to turn it off in the settings menu of the app.

I personally like to be notified of a new text when im on a call.

I don't like it to vibrate and have the notification go off at the highest volume when I have the phone up to my ear!

And yes there is a new setting! Sorry I thought I looked for it, but I found it just now. Thanks!

Mike

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
whats better chomp or handcent, they look the same pretty much... is one quicker than the other??

ive been noticing that when i click on my handcent icon, its takes a little bit to load...

OP
T

tracerprix

Reaction score
whats better chomp or handcent, they look the same pretty much... is one quicker than the other??

ive been noticing that when i click on my handcent icon, its takes a little bit to load...

When I used handcent I used to get force closes all the time. That's whyI use chompsms.

Mike

OP
T

tracerprix

Reaction score
Thats weird. I guess I am going to try handcent again. I had nothing but problems with force closes. I know other people did too, but maybe they fixed it with a update.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i uninstalled handcent and tried chomp.. when i went back to market to look for handcent, couldnt find it... had to DL it from the handcent site.. fyi.