November Friday 13th 2015: No Rabbits Were Harmed in the Making of This Thread

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
friday_tvseries1.jpg

For you superstitious people out there this is the day you dread. If it can go wrong it will go wrong on this day. So grab your lucky rabbit foot, beware or black cats, and do not break any mirrors, this day will be over soon.

Enjoy your weekend as it will begin in a few hours for some. And here is what we can expect for next week.

• Marvel's Jessica Jones will upload to Netflix prompting people to binge watch over that weekend.
  • Projects: Next weekend will be the last weekend before the Thanksgiving holiday. So you can expect a few last minute touch ups and preparations. And also a good reason afterwards to binge watch on some Netflix and chill.
  • Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 2: Will be hitting theaters next Friday, the same day as Jessica Jones will be available on Netflix
  • Shopping for the holidays: Why wait until the last minute when you can start shopping now. @dgstorm posted a thread with deals for the holidays. Now would be a good time to start checking off the list.
  • The latest in Android and Tech news: And as always we will continue to bring you the latest in news as it breaks. We are wrapping up the 2015 year as all of the 2015 (top) devices have been released and is making its way in the hands of customers. Make sure to check out each phone's respective section for help and tips on your devices as well as accessories.
(Hint)
For those who have chores to get done for Thanksgiving in a few week, this weekend would be the perfect weekend to knock it all out. There aren't any new releases in the theaters to get excited about, it's quiet on the android and tech front, and there really isn't much as far as sports this weekend. So head to the hardware store and just get it done this weekend so you can Netflix and chill next weekend before the family pile in.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Jessica Jones. I like the dark and gritty atmosphere of the Netflix Marvel stuff!

Reactions: cr6

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even though I'm kinda digging Supergirl, Marvel has Comic book TV on lock.

DareDevil
Agents of Shield
Agent Carter
Blade (remember that????)

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Even though I'm kinda digging Supergirl, Marvel has Comic book TV on lock.

DareDevil
Agents of Shield
Agent Carter

Yup, definitely Marvel.

Agents of Shield I will admit is getting better, but it is definitely the weaker of the comic book tv shows. Have not watched Supergirl. Gotham is also getting better as I wrote it off last year. Flash is the best followed by Daredevil. Green Arrow may have jumped the shark as I feel like it is on a downslope.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am enjoying the Flash as well (on Netflix reruns). I actually like Agents of Shield as well. I didn't watch Arrow because the main actor just rubs me the wrong way (no comments from the peanut gallery on that statement please). Gotham looked terrible to me, and I don't have TV anyway, so I have to wait for shows to come to Netflix or Amazon Prime.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am enjoying the Flash as well (on Netflix reruns). I actually like Agents of Shield as well. I didn't watch Arrow because the main actor just rubs me the wrong way (no comments from the peanut gallery on that statement please). Gotham looked terrible to me, and I don't have TV anyway, so I have to wait for shows to come to Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Can I suggest Hulu, unless you are protesting them, being you are a season behind you are missing some good stuff especially with flash. So far season 2 is much better than season 1, especially the last episode. AOS is much better this year than last, and Gotham this season is better as well. In fact the only show to have fallen off is Arrow. Arrow was the more grounded of the shows and now it just decided to go from grounded to just way out there. It's so far out there that I don't think it will ever find its way back. I would suggest someone go get them but then they will probably end up lost as well trying to recover the show.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Gotham was slow to start but is getting good now. Arrow...they don't know what to do. On the island, off the island, alive,dead...geez.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
We're looking forward to Jessica Jones as well.
Daredevil was awesome, can't wait for the next season to come out. We've been binging The Flash on Netflix and recently started watching The Arrow since he made an appearance in episode 8 of The Flash.
We lost interest in the Agents of Shield midway through season 1 while it was airing. I may have to revisit that one since Netflix has the first two seasons up now.
Can't decide if we like Supergirl. It's OK I guess, hopefully it'll get better.
It's not Marvel related but our favorite binge worthy show of all time was Leverage. We were bummed when that show ended.

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Daredevil was good.

Gremlin

Reaction score
I have stopped recording Supergirl.. Hopefully it will be on netflix next year.. Arrow is still not bad.. On the island just going back to his past which is fine..