November 2nd??

steveil

Reaction score
Already beat you to it. I even have a big neon sign that says "Won't move until I get my Galaxy Nexus!" Cops already came but I gave em a doughnut and sent them on their way. An employee came next and now I have them as a hostage, duct taped up and holding them for ransom... ransom being a G-Nex. Well gotta go SWAT just got here, looks like they want a piece of me... oh wait, they're just getting in line.

Sent from a tent outside of a Verizon store from my DROID using DroidForums

Watch out for the National Guard

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Says "This item is due to be released on November 17, 2011."

I'd imagine "released" means it will be available then, which has been confirmed for the UK.

OP
chewy74

chewy74

Reaction score
how many of you are going to getthe Razr, try it out for a couple of weeks, and than return it for the g nexus regardless if you like it or not?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I've thought about it. Only because my original Droid is dying quickly, can't even receive calls. I don't like doing that sort of thing though, sort of against my own policies.

OP
chewy74

chewy74

Reaction score
Yeah, I just dont have the patience to deal with vzw reps with the return and repurch. I want to just go in, slam my money down on the counter in a dramatic fashion, and walk out while saying "I WILL SAY GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR"

plus, im also paranoid that something will happen with the phone being returned, or the vzw rep wont let me return it and end up being stuck with it.

tamlin42

Reaction score
I have to be honest, I've thought about it. Only because my original Droid is dying quickly, can't even receive calls. I don't like doing that sort of thing though, sort of against my own policies.
Geez man, get a new phone =P I have an old flip I'd go to if I couldn't get calls, except then i'd lose my unlimited data package.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Heh, they come through sometimes, I pull the battery like once a day and it works a lot better afterwards.

I don't believe you can switch to a flip phone and keep your unlimited data.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Heh, they come through sometimes, I pull the battery like once a day and it works a lot better afterwards.

I don't believe you can switch to a flip phone and keep your unlimited data.

If you already have an extra phone to use, just add the line for the next month or so for the $10 if possible. i know I have been able to add and remove text messaging without having to worry about new plans or losing data.

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
If you already have an extra phone to use, just add the line for the next month or so for the $10 if possible. i know I have been able to add and remove text messaging without having to worry about new plans or losing data.

Just a heads up, if you switch to a flip phone you will lose your data plan. However, once you go to switch back to a smartphone, they can reactivate your data plan. If you happen to be one of the people on a grandfathered unlimited data plan, they can reactivate that too and it will still be unlimited. I talked to a Verizon rep about this today and he said that Verizon still has the ability to give unlimited data plans, it's just a phone call away.