November 2nd??

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
"This item is due to be released on November 2, 2011.
Please note that release dates are subject to change."

:icon_eek:

OP
chewy74

chewy74

Reaction score
*shakes fists*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"This item is due to be released on November 2, 2011.
Please note that release dates are subject to change."

:icon_eek:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Come on you blokes, us bloody yanks want the GNex in early November as well! ;)

ice456789

Reaction score
On a Wednesday? I guarantee you it won't drop on a Wednesday. 3rd is possible, but my money is on the 10th.

bluefire7002

Reaction score
I dont know if it holds any ground but my cousin sent me a text earlier all pissed off because he had found out its only coming to verizon until later next year. He said the manager at best buy told em its going to be released on the 10th.. and that preordering starts tomorrow. we shall see :blink:

alucard9114

Reaction score
I have a feeling verizon is saving the launch date for after the razr's launch its still on par for 11/10 looks like the leak date is good.

harpua

Reaction score
i should put a tent outside the vzw store. right now. make the news. maybe they'd push the phone out quicker. i might even spark it nationally. do i have any galaxy nexus followers

addictedhacks

Reaction score
I dont know if it holds any ground but my cousin sent me a text earlier all pissed off because he had found out its only coming to verizon until later next year. He said the manager at best buy told em its going to be released on the 10th.. and that preordering starts tomorrow. we shall see :blink:

I believe that applies to best buy not vzw

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
i should put a tent outside the vzw store. right now. make the news. maybe they'd push the phone out quicker. i might even spark it nationally. do i have any galaxy nexus followers

Already beat you to it. I even have a big neon sign that says "Won't move until I get my Galaxy Nexus!" Cops already came but I gave em a doughnut and sent them on their way. An employee came next and now I have them as a hostage, duct taped up and holding them for ransom... ransom being a G-Nex. Well gotta go SWAT just got here, looks like they want a piece of me... oh wait, they're just getting in line.

Sent from a tent outside of a Verizon store from my DROID using DroidForums

welsalex

Reaction score
On a Wednesday? I guarantee you it won't drop on a Wednesday. 3rd is possible, but my money is on the 10th.

Agreed. Thats what the rumors say the most. Very interested to see how the NMLPR works.
(Thats nexus my little pony rainbows lolz)
Jk. Looks to be a sweet phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums