Got it as well...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
This is strange...

I purchased Nova Prime. It is listed @ 10Baht [Google's new regional pricing program] or approximately .33 US. I was charged .99 and 10 minutes later got an SMS reverse transaction for $1.10.
Looks like they paid me to use Nova Prime.... lol:D

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Nova launcher prime. The link in OP is for the free version.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I paid full price for it quite a while ago. I'm happy with Google Now Launcher at this point, but when I get tired of the launcher that comes with my phone, Nova's often the one that I install to replace it.

It's a great launcher and $1 is definitely a steal for it, given what they usually charge and what some other 3D launcher makers charge for theirs.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Google Now is where I've been for a few years. No idea if I can leave it on my phone. I'm going to install this on my n7 and see how it goes.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I use GNow as well. Haven't done anything with Nova yet but will mess with it when i find some time..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
On my Note 4, I rocked a few different launchers in the year that I had it. Nova is on that list, but for the last while I was using GN because I knew my Nexus was coming with it. I don't really care all that much about theming my icons and I thought it was kinda cheesy to have GN on the left screen, but now I rely on it, so I'm not sure I'd go back to Nova either.

Only complaint I have on GN is that my wallpapers aren't centered because I have 3 screens. But, I just find wallpapers that work for that and carry on.

Wouldn't mind being able to set my main home screen to the middle one though. That's how I rock it on other launchers. That way, my wallpaper is centered on my main screen.

Still not a deal breaker with GN, but something I like about Nova and others.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I always hated the wallpaper issue. I only use 2 screens so the GN is a bonus with weather and news.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm down. I used to have 5 or so screens. And one of the 3 I currently have is only a full screen Google Calendar widget so I can keep track of the family calendar events that my wife puts on there. I suppose I could do away with that and just tell GN to show me my agenda when I want to know what's coming up, but I just checked it and it's not neatly color-coded like the widget/calendar app are. We make a point to code certain things a certain color and it's nice to have that at a glance.

I suppose I could theoretically run Nova and just have a screen dedicated to the GN widget. Might be similar.