OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I feel ya. I've got a middle ear problem that's some big words I can't remember, not an infection, and my doctor has me on high strength decongestants and a blood pressure pill to counter act the bp raise and in the morning for about 4 hours my brain is is in super overdrive but my body is in slumber mode. They reverse for about 3 hours afterward and then I feel like I'm coming down from the adrenaline rush of a car wreck for the rest of the day. I read your post before taking my meds so my brain and body were about as normal as they've been in a few weeks.
Anyway, to anyone thinking of trying Nova Prime for the extra benefits and support the developer, that's a great deal. The freebie version gives most of the vanilla abilities if I remember correctly but the Prime takes it over the top.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Hopefully nothing but feeling better here on ...

I love the gestures and widget overlapping best about Nova ...I can gesture with a swipe up to shut screen off which is big when handling a phablet....

6s Plus

Reactions: cr6
OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I have gestures set up on Apex Pro.... very convenient.
I look forward to setting up Nova Prime this wknd.
It's been a long time for me with Apex ..do they have widget overlapping?

6s Plus

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I've only used the one widget for the past 2 years, but after a quick look in Apex settings, overlapping widgets is an option.
qwovwDC.png

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully nothing but feeling better here on ...

I love the gestures and widget overlapping best about Nova ...I can gesture with a swipe up to shut screen off which is big when handling a phablet....

6s Plus
What is widget overlapping?
Doc said it'll be about 3 months before it clears up and if not by then I'll need to see an ear/nose/throat doctor and possibly get tubes in my ears. I've evidently had it for decades without even knowing it, just thought I was a klutz all these years. I get a lot of earaches/dizziness but usually just ignored them. When my dog died and I thought I was having a stroke as I tried to bury her it was time to go to the doctor :(
Anyway I'm not sure what widget overlapping is and I might actually be using it without knowing it. I resize all kinds of stuff with Nova, move them into partial grid locations to get them just right and use a gesture to make my dock disappear along with the usual open app drawer, settings menu, open pull down, etc. I like how you can set gestures to open apps also though I've never really used it much for that. I also have it so double tap the home button sleeps the screen and a single tap of home button wakes it.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Just the resizing of widgets you can overlap one over the other with long press decide which once is top and bottom ...

Hopefully it clears up save you having to go thru any more pain or spells

6s Plus

Reactions: cr6