1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nova Launcher Problem

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S4' started by jtcsifl, Feb 11, 2014.

1. jtcsifl

jtcsifl New Member

I had installed Nova several months ago and started getting the storage space running low notice icon. The Samsung rep couldn't figure out why as Google Music was my largest offender @ 8.9GB. I do have a 16GB MicroSD installed but you cannot move Google Music from the devices storage. They did a hard reset & I kept using Touchwiz without any problems. I decided a few days ago to give Nova a try again & the same thing started again with the storage space warning icon. I uninstalled Nova but it keeps showing up. Has anyone else had this happen? I used Nova on my previous 2 phones without any problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. jtcsifl

jtcsifl New Member

I should have clarified that I am using an S4 and it was Nova Prime.
  3. bbtkd

bbtkd Member

I have been using it on my S4 for a couple of months, haven't seen any issues. Which partition filled up? Just checked and both /storage/emulated/0 and /data are pushing 90% full. Not sure what those should be typically.
  4. coryrk26

coryrk26 Member

You can download your music to external storage through the music app.
  5. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

The issue you are talking about is not Nova Launcher, but an app you most recently have installed, this same message happened to me when I had my HTC Rezound, I do not remember what app it was in particular, but it is an app that is causing this issue. I have been using Nova Prime launcher as far back as my previous Rezound, and now the S3, S4 and LG G Pad Pro 8.3 with no issues.
Search tags for this page

how do i find the nova launcher on my samsung galaxy 5

launcher samsung galaxy s4

nova launcher for galaxy s4

samsung galaxy nova launcher

samsung galaxy s4 nova launcher