Nova Launcher Problem

jtcsifl

Reaction score
I had installed Nova several months ago and started getting the storage space running low notice icon. The Samsung rep couldn't figure out why as Google Music was my largest offender @ 8.9GB. I do have a 16GB MicroSD installed but you cannot move Google Music from the devices storage. They did a hard reset & I kept using Touchwiz without any problems. I decided a few days ago to give Nova a try again & the same thing started again with the storage space warning icon. I uninstalled Nova but it keeps showing up. Has anyone else had this happen? I used Nova on my previous 2 phones without any problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
jtcsifl

jtcsifl

Reaction score
I should have clarified that I am using an S4 and it was Nova Prime.

bbtkd

Reaction score
I have been using it on my S4 for a couple of months, haven't seen any issues. Which partition filled up? Just checked and both /storage/emulated/0 and /data are pushing 90% full. Not sure what those should be typically.

coryrk26

Reaction score
You can download your music to external storage through the music app.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The issue you are talking about is not Nova Launcher, but an app you most recently have installed, this same message happened to me when I had my HTC Rezound, I do not remember what app it was in particular, but it is an app that is causing this issue. I have been using Nova Prime launcher as far back as my previous Rezound, and now the S3, S4 and LG G Pad Pro 8.3 with no issues.