Nova Launcher for S3

debrad0307

Reaction score
Just installed Nova Launcher to replace the touchwiz launcher on my S3. I've got to say that this is one of the best launchers I have used. My phone seems to be running faster and the features of Nova are pretty amazing. I highly recommend this launcher if you're looking to replace touchwiz. The only question I have about it is regarding themes. Are there themes or icon packs I can install and if so how do I install them? Thanks in advance

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are there themes/icon packs for Nova? That's like asking if there are android fanboys on this site! :tongue:

To change the theme, in Nova's settings, go to "look and feel", then icon theme, then pick. Some of my favorites are Lustre, Stark, Tersus, Snack Pack - but that's just my taste. There are a TON... you should check out some of the GS3 and GS4 screenshot threads, some great ideas and themes in there as well. Most are in the Play Store.

There are some other minor tweaks in that "look and feel" section, but changing the icons is obviously the biggest. You can even manually change just one icon by long-pressing it and manually picking from any icon pack.

And in case you haven't already discovered it - gestures are my favorite part about using Nova (others have them as well). Swipe down to open notifications, swipe up for the app drawer, double-tap for voice search, etc... you can customize them however you want.

Have fun...

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
Hahaha thanks a bunch. I'm gonna have to check them out. Right now I'm just running the stock icons.

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
That looks pretty sweet. I'm running the bubbles theme. Let me post a pic.

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
Here's the theme I'm running. It's the bubbles theme. Found it on the play store.

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
Haha yeah. I charge it once it hits 15% usually. That theme looks pretty sweet too. Is that the same theme?