Nougat For AGM X1.

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones Forum' started by addisonaiken, May 7, 2017.

1. addisonaiken

addisonaiken New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really liked it because AGM X1 world first Dual Camera smartphone with IP68, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 5.5 inch FHD display, Snapdragon 617 ( MSM8952 ) Octa Core and Price around 250$. It has Old OS 5.1 is the problem and it will be update end of this month.
    Should I get ? or your refer better one ?
    [​IMG]

2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,097
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    So it's going to be updated from Android 5.1 (Lollipop) to Android 7 Nougat?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3. addisonaiken

addisonaiken New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    AGM will release the nougat update very soon. may be in June according to facebook post.
    18K gold plated edition looking stunning.

4. JensSneyder

JensSneyder New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto X Play
    Does anyone try to connect the AGM X1 with a cars free hands device via Bluetooth. I have a Mercedes and would like to know if this works..
    Thanks in advance..
    Jens

5. addisonaiken

addisonaiken New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When it comes to dual camera handsets, what pops up on your mind instantly might be iPhone 7, Xiaomi mi 6 and Huawei P10, and the AGM X1 has been put on the list by more and more consumers since it launched last year over the world. Well, there are a few products featuring dual camera on markets, but the mid-range smartphone AGM X1 is the only devices that features dual camera as well as IP68 certification for water, dust, and shock resistance.
    [​IMG]

As the flagship of AGM series phone, it comes with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 pixels, Qualcomm 617 chipset along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage for up to 128GB via Micro SD card, and the dual rear camera goes to 13MP, front camera has 5MP, besides, it packs a 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge tech as well as a fingerprint scanner on the front.

Available at Aliexpress, eBay, Tomtop, Gearbest and etc.
    now on Ebay ( mobileskingdom ) you can save € 40 and On Aliexpress price dropped by 17% for 7 days plus offering big gift as well on Frank Aliexpress.

6. JensSneyder

JensSneyder New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto X Play
    Is the update already available? Where can I find a link on it? Is there a description how to Install it?
    Thanks in advance...

Search tags for this page
agm x1
agm x1 android 6

agm x1 android 7

agm x1 android 7 update

agm x1 android update

agm x1 custom rom

agm x1 nougat

agm x1 update

problem with agm x1

update agm 1x android 7