Nougat anyone?

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got their Nougat update yet? If so, let us know what you think. Not that I don't want to be a guinea pig....I just want to know how it works before I download it.;) I'm sure once the notification hits my phone, I won't be able to control my finger and I'll hit the download button before it even registers with my little brain.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just my two cents worth, based on experience with the Moto / Verizon process, but Verizon usually posts these links a day or three before its actually ready to roll out to everyone. Glad to see that Moto & Verizon are still sticking to a pretty decent update schedule though. Very nice!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
.... Glad to see that Moto & Verizon are still sticking to a pretty decent update schedule though....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well maybe for some phones they are doing ok with ..... :rolleyes:

:D

vasili8

Reaction score
Update finished. Off the batt, I noticed the CHOP CHOP motion does not turn on flashlight now. Anyone else have that? I actually liked that and used it

EDIT - nevermind, works now

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Update finished. Off the batt, I noticed the CHOP CHOP motion does not turn on flashlight now. Anyone else have that? I actually liked that and used it

EDIT - nevermind, works now
Oh, good! I use that a lot...
Mine's about half way through doin' it's thing. Are you being slammed with app updates now?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Finished installing. Interesting new Features. Moto Chop working for me. going to have to wait till after work to play with it.

Mechanicat

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Z Force
Just updated .. now on 7.0 will check it out 2morrow .. motoX(2gen) also received an update frm Verizon 2nyt ..
this forum sure isn't like it was back in 2009/10 eclair - froyo :) anyone else still use their Motorola droid original w/ original battery on a daily basis like me ?? anyone .. anyone ?? Really liking this z probably b using it 4 th next 10 years w/ these awesome mods :)
peace rydsafe