Notifications sounds!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ARTFULDodgerOSU, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ARTFULDodgerOSU

ARTFULDodgerOSU New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok...this has been driving me nuts all day (well couple days). Initially I was having problems getting MMS (picture messages) at all. Out of nowhere it started working but now all of the sudden instead of notification sound effects I get ringtone sounds. This would be fine except for my phone will KEEP ringing until I pull the dropdown for the notification bar down. I've tried everything I could think of; changing sounds to almost every other one to see if that works, flashing BB .4 (with and without wiping 3+ times), even changing the kernel to 2 different one...

2. skaman9876

skaman9876 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hrm that's strange that happened to me back in 0.2.1 it was some weird ringtone that i didn't even have (I think it was one that pete added) but once i changed it in Handcent to what i wanted it to be i never had a problem and it stayed on the notification sound i wanted (Facebook Pop)

3. ARTFULDodgerOSU

Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm....alot of people keep bringing up handcent. I used it when I 1st got my phone back during the original launch but I haven't used it since though...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  4. ARTFULDodgerOSU

Ratings:
    +0
    went and installed handcent. actually got it to work by having it do all the notification sounds and completely disabling that native ones.