1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notifications sounds!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ARTFULDodgerOSU, Jul 5, 2010.

1. ARTFULDodgerOSU

ARTFULDodgerOSU New Member

Ok...this has been driving me nuts all day (well couple days). Initially I was having problems getting MMS (picture messages) at all. Out of nowhere it started working but now all of the sudden instead of notification sound effects I get ringtone sounds. This would be fine except for my phone will KEEP ringing until I pull the dropdown for the notification bar down. I've tried everything I could think of; changing sounds to almost every other one to see if that works, flashing BB .4 (with and without wiping 3+ times), even changing the kernel to 2 different one...
  2. skaman9876

skaman9876 New Member

hrm that's strange that happened to me back in 0.2.1 it was some weird ringtone that i didn't even have (I think it was one that pete added) but once i changed it in Handcent to what i wanted it to be i never had a problem and it stayed on the notification sound i wanted (Facebook Pop)
  3. ARTFULDodgerOSU

hmmm....alot of people keep bringing up handcent. I used it when I 1st got my phone back during the original launch but I haven't used it since though...
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  4. ARTFULDodgerOSU

went and installed handcent. actually got it to work by having it do all the notification sounds and completely disabling that native ones.