notification tone nothing there

lillac

Reaction score
On my Motoroloa Droid Razr maxx I get a notification tone but nothing there. I went thru and deleted all apps that had any notifications and stopped all email ones too and it still did it.
Its driving me crazy HELP PLZ.

GPYoung

Reaction score
Go into your settings/sound and scroll down.....you could have something checked in this area that is causing the issue.....if not this, then lilely an app you installed is giving you a notification...

View attachment 54654

Thanks,
Geoff

OP
L

lillac

Reaction score
yes did that

I have check everything in setting also ty

OP
L

lillac

Reaction score
Ty

ya i deleted apps with notification it started after this last update but Thanks for trying anyways.
Ty

jaye712

Reaction score

Last edited:

jaye712

Reaction score
Are u talkin about the tone beeping noise during a call?

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi lillac and welcome to droid forums! The first question to ask is have you done a factory data reset (fdr) since the last update? If not, it could be some setting stuck from the previous os, conflicting with the new. Here are some things to try:

-Do a reboot by pressing and holding the volume down and power buttons at the same time until the phone shuts down.
-go into settings then apps, scroll to the right to all apps along the top. Go through various apps that may have notification tones associated (email, text, phone, etc) and click clear cache.
-you may need to do an fdr to fix the issue: As a guide for ideas when backing up and restoring before doing an fdr see: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad-help/219101-getting-most-success-upgrading-ics-gb.html

Keep us posted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums