1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notification Sounds Not Working Properly

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by sweetsaree88, Aug 20, 2010.

1. sweetsaree88

sweetsaree88 New Member

Ok so maybe Im just completely incompetent & totally messed up my phone somehow but I had downloaded a soundboard a few months ago and saved one of the sounds to use as the notification alert. Well, it wasnt until yesterday when I was switching out my SD Card that my phone started messing up. Now everytime I try to set the sound I saved off the soundboard & select it, it starts playing the song I have set as my ringtone instead. I dont know what on earth I did to it but Im guessing something freakishly weird happened when I switched out the SD card....which I might mention was a total pain trying to get my pix onto the new card because it kept saying there was an error and I lost several pictures that magically disappeared. So anywho, any ideas on what to do?? This Droid has a mind of its own.
Search tags for this page
htc droid incredible notification sound not working

incredible 2 notification sound not working

s4 notifcation sound not working
weird notification sound on incredible 4