1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

notification ringtone?

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by djstinso, Oct 5, 2010.

1. djstinso

djstinso New Member

notification icon

I JUST rooted my phone, literally, and a total noob. after going through the steps of rooting a droid 1 no matter the os thread I have sucessfully gained su. however now I have noticed a weird things happening. My green LED indicator light is blinking and doesn't stop.

any thoughts or did I f up the phone?
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Rooting shouldn't mess with any functional aspect of the phone. It is just deeper access to the OS. What method did you use to root exactly?

Sent from somewhere...
  3. djstinso

djstinso New Member

I used sprecovery with rsd. It was weird, not sure what caused it, but being a noob in a frantic, I reflashed stock and did the entire proceedure over and it fixed the led indicator
  4. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

Glad the OP got it going. . . . .