1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notification/Ringtone bug

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by brucin, Dec 17, 2011.

1. brucin

brucin New Member

I installed a bunch of notification and ring tones on my Razr. They are in folders marked as such. The issue I have is when i set a ringtone it works fine. When I set a notification even though it shows up in the notification list with a different file name the Razr still plays the Ringtone file.

I have tried going into each program and setting the notification but I still get whatever the ring tone is set to.

This is a bit of a problem for me as I like having a different tone for e-mail, text, Google Talk etc.
  2. gator57

gator57 New Member

You know I did the same thing went and changed message tones still plays the default tone though.
  3. brucin

brucin New Member

Mine started working after a few restarts.
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx vibe while notification tone