Notification Power Widget

sparty569

Reaction score
Is there a Notification Power Widget available?

I am on Pete's GPA16 Beta right now, because that seems to be the only ROM that my phone likes, after almost frying it out earlier this week.

I really miss the notification power widget from the CyanogenMod ROM's and would like to be able to add this. I thought I saw one a while ago, but didnt need it. Now I do...

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How is it the only rom your phone likes?... Lol... I don't think there's a way to add one w/o coding it in but almost all the other roms have it built in.... Pete makes a great rom but usually doesn't have any added features tho.....

Sent from a floating box in the ocean

OP
sparty569

sparty569

Reaction score
How is it the only rom your phone likes?... Lol... I don't think there's a way to add one w/o coding it in but almost all the other roms have it built in.... Pete makes a great rom but usually doesn't have any added features tho.....

This is the only ROM so far, this week that works. I came from Chevy's 5.3, but somewhere along the update path, I screwed up, my phone overheated, and wouldnt do anything. I was constantly pulling the battery after going into anything and then, it was either frozen, or the touchscreen was unresponsive.

Let it sit unplugged and batter out for the night, wiped, flashed GPA16 and everything works. USB connectivity even works, after I ripped out 1/2 of my charging port.

I just need my OG to hold on for a few more weeks, until either I get an unlocked HTC or Moto steps up and allows the Droid3 to be unlocked.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gotcha... yeah these phones are so crap like that.. what works perfect on mine might have Mega issues on your's ... it sucks.... I'm on GPA 15 for theming purposes and I'm just using the power control widget since its not built into the rom....