1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notification Power Widget?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by beachbum25, Mar 20, 2011.

1. beachbum25

beachbum25 New Member

Not sure if it is actually called notification power widget, but i would like to know if there is a zip file or something that would allow me to use it on froyo. i know that there is an app in the market but when i used it it would produce a pop up when i tried to use the widget. i would like the same operation as in the gingerbread roms. thanks in advance.

i like the speed of the GB roms but the battery life is terrible on my phone when i use those. i have tried them all. best luck overall i have had was with LGB 1.42 crazy fast and stable but again battery life isn't good for me. i have also tried numerous kernals on all of the roms.

didn't know where to post this so if it's in the wrong place sorry.
  2. bigdad63

bigdad63 New Member

Several roms have this already built in.I'm using gimp right now and liking it after two days. Miui is very smooth ( remember that you can install your favorite launcher if you don't like their iphones style one) and has it as well.
  3. beachbum25

beachbum25 New Member

which gimp are you using?

Thanks for the quick reply.
  4. bigdad63

bigdad63 New Member

No problem. Was :) running 3.1 very well and then all of a sudden I kept getting wifi error messages. I'll probably try UD 3.1.1 while I wait for Miui 1.3.18. But different phones can react differently to the same rom so don't necessarily skip a rom because someone else had a problem.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  5. beachbum25

beachbum25 New Member

i tried that rom yesterday and i go the wifi error right away. i am just going to go back to stock reroot and put a big kernal on it. i get good battery and speed just a couple of perks that i will have to live without. thanks for your help. oh and i cracked my screen yesterday. didn't think it was possible as many times as i have dropped it but it only takes once.

thanks again