Notification Options ?

rocketpod23

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a complete noob to the X. I upgraded a couple of days ago from my Crackberry Storm 2. Love the change but there are a few options I miss, and are confident that they can be had via droid market. My biggest concern is that I want an app that gives me complete control of assigning notifications. I want a notification for calls, sms, mms, each email account, and a missed notification alert would be a nice bonus. I'm sure there is one out there.

I have been reading threads, and searching the market before jumping in with a thread for this, but have had no luck. I should also point out that I know how to assign a different notification from stock list, but I would like the ability to have a different notification for all of the previously mentioned alerts, as well as being able to choose from a greater list. Any help would be most appreciated.

Mr. Wompy

Reaction score
I have the same question! I would like different notification sounds for each email account.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xush

Reaction score
I'm not aware of an app that would handle everything the OP asks for, but have found texting & email apps that give much more flexibility than the stock ones.

For email, K9 mail allows you to set up multiple accounts & assign led & audio notifications individually.

For texts, Handcent gives way more notification options than the stock app.