1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notification messagrs

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by chitala383, Jun 26, 2011.

1. chitala383

chitala383 New Member

I just flashed the gummy 1.75 oc/cwr/voodoo rom. I like it except that when u get pop up type messages, like for instance when u try to change the swype word choice and speed vs accuracy settings, the pop up background is black and the words r black so u can't read anything. Is there a way to change the background or word colors? Maybe a theme perhaps? I looked around and couldn't find anything on this.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  2. chitala383

chitala383 New Member

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

3. chitala383

chitala383 New Member

So nobody else has ever noticed this? I'm the only one?

4. malaka

malaka New Member

this was fixed in 1.81 i think or its def fixed in 1.85 u can find the links on xda...they also just got a GB rom goin its buggy atm but in a few days it should be fire...netflix is working!
  5. chitala383

chitala383 New Member

i downloaded 1.85 and it didnt fix it. i ditched gummy and went with altered beast v 5. AB blows gummy out of the water, im much happier now