Notification Light

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As stated above, the notification light by itself is pretty negligible. If you have an app that turns on the screen when notifying you, however, that will drain your battery very quickly.

OP
E

eaglecitizen

Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure out my battery issues. I'm unnerved because my husband has the Droid X and it's battery lasts MUCH longer than mine!

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
That's because he has the Droid X!

The Droid Incredible, well it's pretty well known that the battery is a joke.

I recommend the Seidio 3500mAh extended battery.

However I do not recommend Seidio's Droid Incredible screen protectors lol

Mitchellpaul

Reaction score
I put a shortcut to the manage apps. on my home screen, so after I'm done using something I go straight there, force stop the app. & clear cache. My battery lasts all day from 8am to about 10pm without needing to recharge.

Josta

Reaction score
I'm hearing impaired and am considering the Droid-X, having had a Blackberry Curve for a year. When I got the BB, the LED that tells me that I have an email or text message was hard to see in the daytime, so I got an app (BerryBuzz) that enabled me to make the LED flash white and brighter so I was better able to see it in the daytime.

Anyways, is the Droid X LED bright enough to be readily noticeable? I saw a brief demo at a VZW store but the guy didn't seem too knowledgeable about it.

Thanks!