Notification light now blinks blue with facebook notifications?

welsalex

Reaction score
Just noticed since 905/updating all my apps (I manually update apps every so often due to limited data and so I don't have to see the "update apps" notification everyday) that now I am getting a blue blinking light for facebook notifications. This is new to me..... any insight on this? If it's something not new tell me... I don't have anything like lightflow installed. My gf is jealous her bionic fully updated does not do the same thing. Explanations?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
There should be a notification option in the Settings of the FB app. You can turn yours off, she can turn hers on, everyone is happy. I deleted the FB app long ago and went with Friendcaster. The official app was too big in size for me to want to keep.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

TatDroid

Reaction score
+1 to deleting FB app and going with Friendcaster. The FB app was lagging so badly, sometimes wouldn't connect (would say "no data connection") and wouldn't load pictures half the time. Problems all solved with Friend caster. (Sorry OP, that doesn't solve YOUR problem though, does it...)

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Mine's been giving me blue LED notifications for months...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Not looking to hijack or derail this thread, but my search for info on Friendcaster found this.

Does anyone know how to use the filters in this app? Seeing all the posts about peoples games and such are killing me! Otherwise it's WAY better than the official app. I'm really hoping it's not just the scrolling to the right which separates everything........

Thanks,