1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Notification LED wonot work anymore?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by yamaha83, Mar 17, 2010.

1. yamaha83

yamaha83 New Member

i just installed Ultimate droid 7.8 and was messing with the LEDs hack and now i cant get my notification LED to work anymore? anyone know why and how to fix it? i tried clicking "lights on" in the hack and it turned my LED on for the hoome and menu buttons... but not the notification LED?
  2. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin New Member

Not sure if this will help or not but I noticed on pete's ese53 rom that the notification led functions. Ot foesnt turn on if your already using the phone (screeen turned on) noticed it when testing the color leds for handcent. I think the notification led only turns or lights up when the screen is turned off. It may be a new battery saving feature or something.

Try having somebody text you when the screen is turned off, hope that helped
  3. yamaha83

yamaha83 New Member

i think that was it... sent myself an email and the LED goes off if the screen is off... will have to wait to see if its the same for SMS
  4. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

This is the way LED notifications are on all ESE53 builds. Only work when screen is off. Maybe the OTA from Verizon will be different.
  5. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

this is known about the 2.1 builds. At least ESE 5.3
Search tags for this page
led text notifications dont work galaxys3
my led dont work on android

why doesnt the twitter notification work on my htc one

why my led flash notification won't work on my htc one
why notification led wont work
why won't my led notification light come on my galaxy 3
why wont my htc one notification light work

wonot