Notification led while charging.

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
Occasionally when I plug my bolt in to charge, instead of the led either being lit red for charging or green for charged it sometimes flashes red once then green and then back to red etc. Does this mean anything different? And no, when it does this I do not have any new notifications or anything.

Bowtie

Reaction score
I have seen mine do that, and I can't seem to figure out why, usually I just pull it from the charger and plug it back in and it goes away, a few times it hasn't, and so then I just reboot the phone and plug it back in and that makes it go away. Also sometimes when I am on the phone and get another call, it will flash green even after I get off and go to the call log to clear the notification. So again, either another incoming call or text will cure that, and of not, I reboot.

OP
ToastnBananas

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
I find it annoying that there arnt two leds, one for charging and the other for notifications like on my droid2. =[

genebopp

Reaction score
I think it means the battery/phone is too hot. The only time I have seen mine do it is when the phone is in the sun in the car.

dontist

Reaction score
Mine constantly flicker red when i m on call on skype... Its wierd but dont know .... Is ther a problem or its considered normal...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums