Notification Issues

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I installed Missed Call last night and since then all my notifications are messed up. At first I noticed with SMS I was getting two notifications. I understand this is and issue with installing this software causes it warnings u of this when opening it. Fine, I unistall the program and it still is doing this. How do I get back to just one notification?

Also I noticed this morning that I had no new e-mail. Weird cause I have been getting replies on this forum. So, I check my account on my computer and have 4 new e-mails. If I open gmail on my phone and go to refresh the e-mail comes in but won't automatically check for mail. How do I get this back?

Please help me!!

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did a factory data reset and now the e-mail is working fine but I am still get two notifications for SMS. :(

crankygypsy

Reaction score
I understand this is and issue with installing this software causes it warnings u of this when opening it.

did you know you have to disable the Droid's original SMS notification? everyone has that problem at first, but it is fixable. it's not bad programming (if that's what you think it is), it's just that you had two programs doing the same task.

i would try installing Missed Call again and then setting the Droid up correctly to see if that corrects the problem.