notification icon I have never seen before?

brettley

Reaction score
I have never seen this icon before, and i am wondering what it is, and why it wont go away. I have attached an image with the icon in question. it looks like a fat battery with a checkmark inside of it. Or maby a clipboard? but I dont have any calendar events or anything. I have looked all over and have not found the solution to this icon.
View attachment 42558

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its your alarm.

Sent from my Safestrapped, Rooted, ROM'd XT862

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
;)

Sent from my Safestrapped, Rooted, ROM'd XT862

mikebrand

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks 4 telling me what it is now i 2 feel like an ass. Was wondering if any1 else had a problem where the razr maxx battery life after the first couple of charges does not seem to have as good a battery life as advrrtised? (Not gonna knock yet cuz i jst got it and have been using a ton of 4g data.)

Trash Can

Reaction score
Thanks 4 telling me what it is now i 2 feel like an ass. Was wondering if any1 else had a problem where the razr maxx battery life after the first couple of charges does not seem to have as good a battery life as advrrtised? (Not gonna knock yet cuz i jst got it and have been using a ton of 4g data.)

There are tons of threads here on battery life. One of our moderators, Professor FoxKat , has posted a lot of valuable information. Do a search.

To get started,

1. Power OFF, then charge to 100%. A quick press of the power button will allow you to check the battery level without powering up the phone.
2. Use normally until it reaches 15%
3. Power OFF and charge to 100%
4. Then use/charge your phone as you normally would. Short periods on the charger, where you don't reach 100%, won't hurt the battery.

Repeat the above every month or two. Never intentionally run your phone down to the point where it shuts itself off.

A few other tips:

1. Turn off 4G if you're not in a 4G area, or off all together if you don't think you will use it. Settings>wireless & networks>mobile networks>network mode>CDMA only or download 4G Toggle from the Play Store for a shortcut.

2. Setup some Smart Actions. Start with the samples and customize to suit your usage patterns.

EDIT: I just reread your post. Your Maxx will burn through battery like there's no tomorrow when using 4G, just like any other phone. The good news is that you've got more capacity than all others. Give the above a shot and see what happens.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I don't think I will ever keep up with a guy that posts at 2:12 am! Seriously, are you working third shift now, my friend? I hope that Moderator job pays a night shift premium! View attachment 49139

:D no, just another sleepless night. as far as the pay, not so good, but the fringe benefits are pretty cool. plus I get to hang out with all you geeks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.