Notification Bar

Discussion in 'Koush' started by elwood1229, Aug 28, 2010.

1. elwood1229

elwood1229 New Member

Silly question here. I have seen it posted before and did a search of several forums but cannot find the thread. Decided I would start a separate thread that would hopefully clear up this mystery.

I am trying to update the colors in system>user interface>Notification Colors. I know about the notification bar but I am not sure what the specific items the names refer to. For instance, what is the "notification ticker?" What does "notification count" refer to? What is the "Item title?"

In my particular case, I have all the colors changed except for the text on the "Clear" button on the drop down notification window. I have tried several of the items listed but don't know what it is called therefore I can't be confident I have it changed.

If someone knows a thread that defines the list, it would be most helpful. If someone can tell me what the text on the "clear" button is called, I would be especially grateful. Thank you!

Elwood
  2. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

3. elwood1229

elwood1229 New Member

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for, I just wasn't looking in the Sapphire forum. One note for other noob's--#00000000 doesn't mean black text, it means invisible text. To ok me two reboots to figure that one out. :)
Search tags for this page
android a855 change notification bar color
explain notifications bar at top of s4
how to delete notifications. on droid a855
what is the bar at the top of a phone called
what is the bar at the top of android called
what is the bar called at the top of an android with icons
what is the top bar called android
what is the top bar called on android

what is the top bar on an android called

what is the top bar on android called

what is the top of a andriod called