Notification bar gone missing

vinylgruve

Reaction score
I just flashed from CM 5.0.6.1 w/ Smoked Glass theme to 5.0.6.2 using ROM Manager (running Android 2.1) and now my Notification bar has gone missing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the looks of it, but it is a hassle when it comes to telling if I have any new messages (I don't always look for the LED to blink).

Anybody have any ideas as to what might have gone wrong, or what I can do to fix the problem?

BACAbone

Reaction score
if u r using home++ launcher just press and hold the notification icon in power strip at bottom of the screen.

if not using home++ i THINK it is in the preference options if u go into the menu

OP
vinylgruve

vinylgruve

Reaction score
oh I got it to come back. just had to re-flash smoked glass-esque. weird that the bar showed up at first then decided to disappear.

thanks for the help though!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This happened to me once right after a fresh rom manager install of CM. It turned me off to CM, however lately I have been using CM a bit, its real nice...

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
There is actually an option in Helix Launcher 2, I am assuming this is what you were using. Menu > Configure Then one of the first options I believe is Fullscreen or something to that extent.