Notification bar and lock screen

Scott0719

Reaction score
So when I have my lock screen set to a pattern, it asks me to enter the pattern each time I click on something in my notification bar (text message, download etc...) I have widget No Lock and that works like it should. When I disable locking it doesn't ask for the pattern when I turn my screen on. Only when I click on something like I said. Also it only seems to happen with the pattern. When I change it to slide it doesn't do that. Does anyone know why it does this or how to fix it?

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
No but I ran across that too. Kinda annoying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

Scott0719

Reaction score
It appears to do it with PIN and Password screen locks too. I tried the face unlock and that's even worse because you need to use a backup unlock so when I select in the notification area it asks for both. So the only one that doesn't do this is the slide and that's the least secure one.

talmordaniel

Reaction score
So when I have my lock screen set to a pattern, it asks me to enter the pattern each time I click on something in my notification bar (text message, download etc...) I have widget No Lock and that works like it should. When I disable locking it doesn't ask for the pattern when I turn my screen on. Only when I click on something like I said. Also it only seems to happen with the pattern. When I change it to slide it doesn't do that. Does anyone know why it does this or how to fix it?
had the same problem, think i figured it out:

try to disable the go locker plugin that u have, and let me know if its works.

goodluck

jks258

Reaction score
TO DISABLE THIS ACTION

* Works if "Go Switch Widget" AND "No Lock" widget are installed

. Uninstall "No Lock" widget
. Open Android System Settings
. Security & Screen Lock
. Device Administrators
. ENABLE Go Switch Widget as Administrator

Note: The reverse may also be true, meaning keep "No Lock" and uninstall "Go Switch Widget" but not tested. Problem appears to be issue with two lock screen widgets installed.

Hope that does it for you all, FINALLY resolved MOST annoying issue for me!

Last edited: