Notice to everyone ...

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have had numerous private messages regarding the new Jelly Bean upgrade, with questions and various issues people have had trying to install the upgrade ...

I just want everyone to know that after I get off work tomorrow, I am going on a roadtrip to see my family and friends, and will not be back until next week. I work in retail and it's impossible to take time off between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so this weekend is going to be my Christmas with my family and friends.

I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring their messages, I am more than happy to help when I can, but I will not be around to answer PM's until essentially next year :D

There are plenty of great people here who can help with any problems or questions you may have... FoxKat, TisMyDroid, Sydman, jstafford1, JoshXDroid, just to name a few. Don't be afraid to post your question or problem in a thread on the forums, because solving your problem helps solve the same problem if someone else encounters it.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and hope you have a safe New Year.

See y'all next year! :)

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Enjoy your trip & time with your family mattyp. We'll hold your calls until you get back

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

robert70

Reaction score
Have a great time man!

Sent from my Wicked Sharp Razr!!!