Notice From ASTRO?

Mtig

Reaction score
My phone just shut down without me shutting it down and when it came back up there is a triangle with a ! in it Notice from ASTRO under it is a java.io.IOException. I'm not sure what it is or how to get it off. When I went into ASTRO I couldn't find it any advice on what to do? Rooted running Cyanogen

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
What you described is the stock recovery system. But then you said there was a notice from Astro in the same window, with the
java.io.IOException
leading us to believe that it was in the same window at the same time, hence within the recovery system. Which if true is something never seen as far as I know. But then the rest of what you described
When I went into ASTRO I couldn't find it
leads us to believe that you can boot your phone normally.

So, please elaborate. Does your phone boot normally, or does it only boot into recovery with the message you described.

OP
Mtig

Mtig

Reaction score
There is the triangle ! in my bar at the top. When I pull it down it says Notice from ASTRO then under that it says java.io.IOException. I'm running launcher pro the paid version I downloaded the zip file to make the large widgets as I saw in another thread. After I did this is when this popped up it's not always there but it will come up and all my larger widgets will have an android logo with a egg timer thru it. I don't know if all this helps.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Ahhh, now I see. All them detail are a big help, thanks. I thought what you described at first sounded like the stock recovery system.

So the problem obviously is that Astro and the zip file to make the larger widgets for Launcher pro do not get along. So you could either get rid of that plug in for launcher, or better, since you are rooted get rid of Astro and use either Super User File manager and terminal (SUFBS) or Root explorer. I don't even use Astro myself and only use SUFBS.

good luck