nothing

crf69

Reaction score
Works on middle of my touchsvreen......phone has never been dropped..........very top of virtual keyboard qwertyuiop is inoperable..........while browsing middle is inoperable........hard reset lost all my apps still............no wokie.........ideas before I call Verizon in morning much appreciated........does this have a one year warranty?

tommyb38

Reaction score
Did you try a battery pull? Are you using any anti-virus programs? The device has a one year manufacturer warranty, unless you took TEC, and then the warranty is extended to 2 years. The warranty will be honored if there are no signs of physical damage. You will get a CLNR replacement either from local inventory if available or one will will be shipped Fed Ex 2 day.

OP
C

crf69

Reaction score
thats whats happening....whats clnr? battery pull?

OP
C

crf69

Reaction score
better be a certified brand new damnit

tommyb38

Reaction score
Are you returning a brand new device? Just wondering? I will never understand why people are so against CLNR phones. They have been completely refurbished by the manufacturer to be to the exact specs as a brand new device. The problem is, most of the time when someone returns a phone for warranty issues, the problem they are having is a widespread, known issue with ALL of the phones of that particular model. This means that whether you got a brand new phone or a CLNR phone, the likelihood of the having the same problem is always going to be there and is then blamed on the fact that the person din't get a brand new phone. I can give you a list of phones that have the same recurring problems over and over if you would like. With something like the droid that really has no widespread known problems, a CLNR will be no problems.

OP
C

crf69

Reaction score
is there no way to fix this issue that anyone knows of? even though i already jumped the gun and have another coming

jim1974

Reaction score
is there no way to fix this issue that anyone knows of? even though i already jumped the gun and have another coming

Did you do the things the others have suggested? It just seems like some people expect miracles.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well you could try a factory data reset from your privacy settings. That will clean everything up. But no guarantee it will fix it.

OP
C

crf69

Reaction score
yeah done that as soon as i seen this glitch......middle of phone is dead.....it still can be used but with slider keyboard.....new one be here monday asap......they said motorola just replacing them and 2.2 has been 50/50 so far.....my girlfreinds is flawless