1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nothing than problems with my Milestone!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Ludo0077, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Ludo0077

Ludo0077 New Member

Hello,

Last year in february, I bought a Motorola Milestone, I was very pleased with the phone but after 5 months he really started acting weird...

There are a few problems...

My phone blocks all the time, like force close for home, sms, contacts,...
    every possible thing blocks...
    When I see: activity Home bla bla bla... and I press force close or wait I only have a black screen :s
    And sometimes it takes like 15 minutes to start up :s

I also have notifications that my internal phone storage is full?
    but I have less apps than in the beginning, so I cant receive messages untill I remove some apps :s

I also see that my contacts are 70mb, but I only have 140 contacts?
    I think it is because I did sync from facebook and now I see all that bs on a contact that I don't want to see...
    How can I delete that?

I also deleted Handcent, because I thought that was the reason for the force close, but it wasn't, but now I can't find it in market?

And my keybord also doesn't works good, when I press a key like E its like I pressed it 3 or 4 times :s

Also, when I lay down in bed or in the couch and I have a phonecall or i call someone, they can't here me very good, its like the connection scks :s

My 3,5 mm jack also works very incorrect, when I twist it the sound is horrible...

I think there are a lot more problems but I forgot them now :s

Hope you guys can help me, I payed 430 euro's for this phone and sometimes I just wna smash it to the floor :s

PS: I'm from Belguim, so I think my english isn't perfect, my apologies for that.

Thanks,
    Ludo