Nothing than problems with my Milestone!

Ludo0077

Reaction score
Hello,

Last year in february, I bought a Motorola Milestone, I was very pleased with the phone but after 5 months he really started acting weird...

There are a few problems...

My phone blocks all the time, like force close for home, sms, contacts,...
every possible thing blocks...
When I see: activity Home bla bla bla... and I press force close or wait I only have a black screen :s
And sometimes it takes like 15 minutes to start up :s

I also have notifications that my internal phone storage is full?
but I have less apps than in the beginning, so I cant receive messages untill I remove some apps :s

I also see that my contacts are 70mb, but I only have 140 contacts?
I think it is because I did sync from facebook and now I see all that bs on a contact that I don't want to see...
How can I delete that?

I also deleted Handcent, because I thought that was the reason for the force close, but it wasn't, but now I can't find it in market?

And my keybord also doesn't works good, when I press a key like E its like I pressed it 3 or 4 times :s

Also, when I lay down in bed or in the couch and I have a phonecall or i call someone, they can't here me very good, its like the connection scks :s

My 3,5 mm jack also works very incorrect, when I twist it the sound is horrible...

I think there are a lot more problems but I forgot them now :s

Hope you guys can help me, I payed 430 euro's for this phone and sometimes I just wna smash it to the floor :s

PS: I'm from Belguim, so I think my english isn't perfect, my apologies for that.

Thanks,
Ludo