1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nothing showing up when i try to compose a message.?!

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by Obey15, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Obey15

Obey15 New Member

Every time my screen goes to sleep i wake it back up and try to text and nothing pops up no words no letters.. NOTHING i have to turn it off then back on for it to work. I have a Droid 4 my input method is English (US) - Motorola Input. I tap compose message i tap the letters that i want and nothing pops up. I have on auto capitalization but when the screen sleeps it goes back to lower case and nothing pops up. Please help me. also i already tried disabling the app then i enabled it but it didn't work. I'm using the regular old texting app that comes with the phone. My phone is disconnected so i can't download anything because my phone wont connect to my router I'm getting a new one on Saturday. HELP.
Search tags for this page

am searching for a compose message site.com

text message threads not showing up droid x