MonKENy

Reaction score
flashed liquid yesterday and its been one big mess

cant install pro launcher plus
torch doesn't work
constant data problems
maps has intermittent issues
needs a phone reboot for every minor change
It seems like the battery is going faster but I wont know for sure unless I get a full day w/out gps running.

I have used dark slide and jrummy both in the past as well as I have sbf quite a few times, never had this many issues with a rom and now no matter what I do I cant get rsdlite to work so to sbf back I need to dl and run Linux which I have no experience with.

does any one know any fixes for these issues? I saw the update for the pro launcher but it says for the thunderbolt. Will it work for a droid x and also the drop box is dead So I cant get the files anyway, any other sources?

Any help or Guidence would be great.

Thanks Guys and Gals
MonKENy

Savagerun

Reaction score
Liquid does have quite a few issues. I would try a different rom if i were you. The most solid roms are liberty and vortex imo. They are as solid as darkslidex. Everything works great.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
Take your pick screenshot-1330753279254.png

Savagerun

Reaction score
Ok. Do you want to try a different rom? If so do you have anything in mind?

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
Prob not. I was just poking around and saw screen shots of this one and it looked nice. Then I saw what it had bundled so I gave it a shot. It looks great but its too unstable. Ill just go back to stock root.

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
do I have to go back to stock to do these or can I just install over what I have?

Savagerun

Reaction score
You can install either over liquid. Just press your power button and select reboot then select recovery. Once in clockwork recovery wipe data/factory reset then wipe cache partition and select advanced and wipe davlik. Then install either rom.

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
this POS rom locks up whenever I try to reboot into recovery or using clockwork. Im getting so frustrated with it

vortex looks good though, I am going to try that.

I finally got ot to boot with clockwork. Im installing vortex next

Savagerun

Reaction score
Edited... I see you got it.

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
i like vortex. Seems to be running great and its a good looking rom. Just wish it supported multi profiles but thats a small issue. Thanks for the recommendation!

Savagerun

Reaction score
Your welcome. No rom is perfect but Vortex is as close as you'll get. It's a highly stable rom, all the important things work. There's definitely roms out there that are more customizable but you sacrifice too much and have to deal with bugs. For me personally stability is #1 everything else is 2nd that's why for the most part i only recommend vortex or liberty as an everyday great rom. Glad you like it.

lowvolt

Reaction score
Vortex with the ICS theme is awesome.!!!!

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums