1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nothing against Mikradle, but it isn't really a "dock"

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by Detonation, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Detonation

Detonation New Member

I have nothing against the Mikradle as it seems to be a very high quality, professional product, but I don't think it should be advertised as a dock. A dock, in my opinion, is something that you can insert/plug your device into. The Mikcradle is a stand (cradle) that holds the device, similar to a shelf.

The reason why I'm saying this is because I'm looking for a dock for my Incredible. I previously had a D1 with the Moto Multimedia Dock and I loved being able to just drop the device into it to charge it. Its so much easier to plug the phone into a dock than to manually plug a charger into the phone, especially in the dark. Unfortunately there is nothing like this for the Inc that I can find. Any dock/cradle/stand/etc I search for requires you to manually plug the charger in, which defeats the whole purpose of why I'm looking for one.

That being said, if you were to make a Mikradle that somehow had a fixed charging port on it so you could just plug the phone in, I would definitely buy one and I'm sure many others would as well.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010