Notepads for droids

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by ltcalex, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ltcalex

ltcalex New Member

I've been looking for thee best MemoPad for my and in the process downloaded Natural Notes, ColorNote, Jorte Calendar, Onenote, EverNote and InkPad. So far it appears that Jorte Calendar has everyone beat and over 10M have downloaded it. It has one of five options that allows you to synch you Jorte calendar with your Google calendar, post and highlight upcoming events in the calendar, and it allows you to choose your color for your notes. Just thought I would pass this along. Anyone else have the same or similar experience? Please sahre your thoughts. Have a blessed day! From an Eagle! :biggrin:
  2. Issemann

Issemann New Member

I've tried a bunch, but still have yet to find the perfect app. I'd like an app that can save notes with text, pics, audio or video. It must be able to store dates and reminders. It has to use checklists too.
  3. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

Personally I like Catch, it does a lot and is customizable.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx
  4. ltcalex

ltcalex New Member

Jorte Calendar, ColorNote and Natural Notes (No Ads)

Isseman,

Try these three of the ones I listed. I am confident you will choose one of them. On Jorte, here is a description: Description

Color Note is a notepad app which give you a better note editing experience.Color Note is a simple notepad app. It give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memo, email, message, shopping list and todo list. Color Note makes taking a note easier than any other notepad and memo apps.

http://androidapplications.com/9738-colornote-notepad-notes
    http://www.appbrain.com/app/catch-notes-notepad/com.threebanana.notes
    http://www.appstorehq.com/jortecalendar-android-165774/app (Best rated of all posted online)

Each of these NotePads can be downloaded from your Droid Play Store, and online , there are ratings for each of them. If you like, show me some love! "liked" :biggrin:
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  5. ltcalex

ltcalex New Member

JohnnytheK,
    It appears you have have a good source for a NotePad. I only dislike I found online is a user citing constant GPS on every entry. I suppose if one doesn't mind it, it's OK.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  6. wann495909

wann495909 New Member

+1 for catch! It does everything I could need it to do
  7. ltcalex

ltcalex New Member

Because others have responded to the use of "Catch", I downloaded it, reviewed its window of opportunities and now have this challenge to other Droid users. I compare this to EverNote and Jorte. Jorte online shows the most downloads of all NotePads with the most excellent comments I've see. Both EverNote and Catch appear to compare equically with favorable comments and NotePad usage. As Isseman requested in reply - "I'd like an app that can save notes with text, pics, audio or video". IMHO, I would suggest Forum members pick one of these three for their particular personal use. They appear to "cut the mustard".
  8. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

I like Evernote myself. I used to use ColorNote (and still do on occasion), but after getting a HTC Evo View that has a special version of Evernote that fully supports the Scribe pen, I've been hooked on it. I love how easily it works across platforms and devices. I still dig the simplicity of ColorNote though, and I use that quite often for check lists.
  9. Issemann

Issemann New Member

Catch is the closest app that comes to meeting all of my needs. It lacks the widgets that Color Note gives, so I'm currently using both.
  10. ltcalex

ltcalex New Member

Choosing a NotePad for Droid

Isseman - Certainly happy to have helped with this thread in providing you oportunities to make good choices for what many other users of "free" NotePads" are using and are totally functional. :biggrin:
  11. Lowflyer1

Lowflyer1 New Member

I'm a fan of Freenote. I came out of the early Palm memos, and wanted searchability.
    Freenote does it. Thought MY needs were high, but you folks with calendar synch got me beat! :hail:
  12. epiphone74

epiphone74 New Member

Try note everything.. I have used out for about 6 months works great no issues
Search tags for this page
does the droid razr have a notepad
does the droid razr m have a notepad
droid maxx notepad

droid razr m notepad

droid razr maxx notepad

droid razr notepad

is there a notepad on droid razr m
motorola razr maxx notepad

notepad on droid razr

notepad on droid razr m

notepad on droid razr maxx