Notepad

want a droid

Reaction score
What is the best notepad app? I'm looking for something like the iphone itouch notes app. I don't want notes on my screen I want to open an app and be able to write notes in there.

Suggestions?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

droider4life

Reaction score
i use "AK NOTEPAD" free from the market. its nice, you can setup reminders and such. you can also back them up to your sd card so not to loose them!

thistle

Reaction score
Back when I was first looking for the same thing I downloaded every one I could find on the market and tried 'em out. Note Everything seemed to be the most versatile and have been using it since. I like the checklists, audio, and visual notes, in addition to your standard scratch pad.

FormerlyStorm

Reaction score
If you like a simple note pad, try "notes". I use it and it's perfect. Also free from market

harrellj

Reaction score
Personally, I use AndroNoter, but there's also mNote. Both of them use the SimpleNote API, which works with ResophNotes on Windows and NotationalVelocity on Mac. SimpleNote is the iOS app version. Or in other words, your notes are in the cloud and accessible in lots of different places ;-)

If you want a more advanced version of note capture, Evernote is also really popular, plus it allows note taking in formats other than just plain-text (scanning, pictures, scribble with finger on touchscreen, etc).

ronjr123

Reaction score
I use note everything for everything, lol. One of my most used apps.