Note taking app for school

Gradius125

Reaction score
Hey, was looking for a note taking app and I see posts for them a lot but i'm looking for something more specific. Something for taking longer notes while in class and even more specifically something that can do it like a recorder and have the speech to text ability so I can just set it up in my lecture hall and have it write down the lecture notes for me.

Is there an app that has this ability? If not they should make one...

also, while i'm here, is there a way to change the gmail account registered to your phone? just wondering... prolly says in the book but i'm already here :)

BeyondReality

Reaction score
I use AK notepad for note taking. But no there is no app that you can just sit down and it will change text to speech. There is a slew of problems that would prevent an app like that.

Sensitivity of the Mic, background noise, the fact the teacher wont be speaking into the phone, slang, accents, formatting etc.

There is voice recorder apps you can download or type your own notes. Or a handheld bluetooth keyboard might work but thats it.

And yes if you go into your account settings you can add or take away what Google accounts you sync to.