Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Verizon just sent my text about an hour ago and charged my account. No shipping info yet. Still showing as processing. Hopefully it ships tomorrow for a Thursday delivery..

Does anyone know if they send them signature required? There isn't anyone here during the day to sign for it....

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Verizon just sent my text about an hour ago and charged my account. No shipping info yet. Still showing as processing. Hopefully it ships tomorrow for a Thursday delivery..

Does anyone know if they send them signature required? There isn't anyone here during the day to sign for it....
Don't worry, I changed the address you gave to mine, I'll be here ;)

Droidmath

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Signature required for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Droidmath

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Just checked mine, still says processing. I haven't received a text yet either.
uploadfromtaptalk1471311950575.jpg

Droidmath

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
If they delivery and you are not there just go to your local FedEx office just before 8 pm and get yourself.

Moulton

Reaction score
Mine shipped this morning with a delivery date of the 19th. Are they planning to just hold it at fedex a few days?

ngt

Reaction score
Sucks. Mine says best buy can't release it until the 19th. No store pickup available. :(

shockracer

Reaction score
Now I have to figure out how to change the shipping address to work...

You would have to cancel your order and make a new one. I called about this last night because I did change it to my wife's work address but they somehow changed it back.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Some local Best Buy stores around me are showing the Sprint version (black and silver variations) with a pickup of "today" - but not sure if you could actually pick it up. No other carriers are showing for early pickup tho.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Screenshot...

uploadfromtaptalk1471350441102.png

~sent while mobile~

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Sucks. Mine says best buy can't release it until the 19th. No store pickup available. :(
Thats wat I think cause mine showed shipped on sunday and its like they keep passing the label back and forth on my shipping app cause it goes from one fedex building to another that are like a hour apart and 2 hours from my house says it still has 3 days before it is delivered

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

dumpyloser

Reaction score

A signature is required but 90% of the time you can leave a note on the door asking for them to leave it and leave the tracking number and the signature that they needed. an INDIRECT signature is required which means even a neighbor can sign for it. Apparently fedex has a specific form that you can fill out and put on your door to have it left, but it is all up to the drivers discretion, so that's where the 90% comes in.

My phone shipped this morning and is PA and estimated to be here on Friday, so at least it's on time.