Note 7 To Launch Early August Is Semi Confirmed

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still remember when it came out thinking that I had no use for a stylus and wouldn't ever like such a big screen. If the thing had better speakers it would be tops in everything. Such a great line--aside from the 5 with its lack of SD, removable battery, and no IR. Definitely hope they continue as that have been. I don't even need an update, but I may take one just for all the updates. We shall see.
I saw a case/holster for the Note1 at Best Buy when they first came out and honestly thought "wow what a cool idea. They made a holster for my Kindle". It wasn't until I got a Note8 that I was even slightly interested in an s pen. When my Rezound went belly up due to a bad Verizon update I got the Note2 because they offered to cancel the last 6 months of my contract and take me month to month if I bought it and switched from unlimited data to 6BG for the same price. Since I used less than half a gig a month anyway it was worth the change. I never really got the most out of my Note2 because of my craptacular reception on Verizon but with AT&T and this one I use the s pen more than my finger.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't ever call it a "stylus" in front of someone who works for Samsung. They'll have a fit. Ask me how I know lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't ever call it a "stylus" in front of someone who works for Samsung. They'll have a fit. Ask me how I know lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Do tell, and how about calling it their "Pencil" ;)

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
This needs to go on the sites front page and be made into a T shirt!

uploadfromtaptalk1465256394177.png

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk