Note 7 recall?

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
A hard blow for Samsung! Especially for a phone that costs the same as an iPhone! Attention iPhone 7 coming! Samsung must bite the fingers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://iphon8.fr/ http://www.galaxynote-8.com/

Last edited:

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Seems the note 7 will be a short lived device….. so does anyone see a free exchange for a note 8 when it come out? lol.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 7

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Yeah I would be upset if an att store gave me an old device instead of a replacment.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 7

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
He says the icon was green. So it was a replacement not a refurbished from store.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
He says the icon was green. So it was a replacement not a refurbished from store.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It also had the black square on the bar code tag that's supposed to denote a new unit, according to that article that PC posted.

Regardless of whether it was a replacement or not, I'm with Mustang's earlier comment. For a device to do this when turned off is a BIG issue.

I'm left wondering if it actually successfully powered down or if something hung up and that's why it overheated, but I've never really seen one of these devices hang on shut down in that way.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It also had the black square on the bar code tag that's supposed to denote a new unit, according to that article that PC posted.

Regardless of whether it was a replacement or not, I'm with Mustang's earlier comment. For a device to do this when turned off is a BIG issue.

I'm left wondering if it actually successfully powered down or if something hung up and that's why it overheated, but I've never really seen one of these devices hang on shut down in that way.

I have..not the note 7 but my Nexus 6P had. I was foolishly trying to send 125 pics through a mms and my phone froze while I was talking on it. I was trying to do everything including power the device down. Eventually it killed everything and powered down but it did get a little warm during the process.