Note 7 Purchasers Get $425 Trade In Credit Towards The Note 8

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
These phone sure get expensive for sure.. One thing at least they are good on resale for my past experiences for those that switch phones...

Sent using Tapatalk

Sadly Resale Value is the one thing Apple has over ANY other Android Phone. With the pricing of the iPhone being just a Little more than Top Flagship Androids you still See Better Trade-in Value and higher Prices for Used iPhones. If I found a Cheap iPhone 6 i would get one but only to Mess around with and get more Familiar with the iOS especially due to my field its always good to know how things work.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Sadly Resale Value is the one thing Apple has over ANY other Android Phone. With the pricing of the iPhone being just a Little more than Top Flagship Androids you still See Better Trade-in Value and higher Prices for Used iPhones. If I found a Cheap iPhone 6 i would get one but only to Mess around with and get more Familiar with the iOS especially due to my field its always good to know how things work.

Yes sirreee...Apple resale is the best . Customer service in my experience had been exceptional as well ...just recently returned my Beats Solo headphones they were replaced within the week ...

Sent using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Question how does this work? I am still paying on my current phone. If I trade in my current phone and get the discount so I still have to pay the balance that is on my current phone? I am just trying to understand how this works.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Question how does this work? I am still paying on my current phone. If I trade in my current phone and get the discount so I still have to pay the balance that is on my current phone? I am just trying to understand how this works.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

depends on the service provider. It depends. I know with at$t, it depends on how long you had the phone and if you are eligible for an upgrade. for example.

if not eligible to upgrade.
1. exchange the phone and pay the difference up to the date you are eligible to upgrade.
2. keep the phone and pay off the phone in a lump sum.

If you are eligible to upgrade, you also have two choices
1. exchange the phone and pay nothing
2. keep the phone and pay it off in one lump sum.

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
The Note7 owners trade in of $425 looks good until I read the fine print. If they decide the phone has some defect (which my S7 edge does not) you get $25. No chance to dispute, no recourse, no decline, nothing - just screwed out of $400. From what I have read it was a huge problem last time with many phones being declared faulty. Loved my Note4 and Note7. Got used to my S7 edge but am certainly not in love. You send it back in the box after getting the Note8 so no loss of phone. Trust? Also wonder if the unlocked phone is Verizon compatible?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
always read the fine print. they should let stores like best buy collect the phones for them and verify they work and have no defects prior to shipping. Personally based on what I read about Samsung, I really do not trust them.

jesskoh

Reaction score
This sucks. The discount is not given by Samsung Singapore

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk