Note 7 Purchasers Get $425 Trade In Credit Towards The Note 8

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Here are the trade in values from the Samsung site..

$300- Note 5.... S7... S7 Edge... IPhone 7 iPhone 7+... Google Pixel.. Google Pixel XL... LG G4.. LG G6... LG G 6

$200- Galaxy s5 s6 s6 edge +
IPhone SE... 5...5s...6...6+...

I don't know how they value LG G4 in same as others for that $300 off

Sent using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I dont like the Discount over 24 payments so it forces you to stay for 24mo and if you wanted to Pay it off it will be at whatever that balance is so you lose the Promo. This wouldnt be bad if you are going to wait to replace a Note 8 with a Note X in 2 years.

realged13

Reaction score
Yeah, the entire Note 7 getting discounts was just made up BS. Which is stupid. I almost pre-ordered it this morning, but I am just going to wait. I don't really care for the Gear 360 and I can get an SD card just as cheap.

thc1967

Reaction score
Only $300 for my S7 Edge, which was the topmost Samsung phone available when Samsung forced me to give up my Note 7?

Pass. And bite me.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Im kind of hoping for a Poor Start only for Samsung to then launch a better Incentive Especially with Apple around the Corner. I know the I have to be the First to get it will but me i can wait and personally it gives me a chance to pay off my Z Force. Unless Verizon or Even Best Buy has some Awesome Offers i will wait. I have Bought from BB Since they usually had Nice Freebies and GiftCards with Device Payment. I got $300 GC and Speaker Mod when i got my Phone and used the GC as a Down Payment on it. Now that I typed that, Does the Concept of putting a Down Payment on a Phone not seem Ridiculous? $980 is Steep for the Note8. I need something to make me feel its worth paying $40/mo for this Device. Maybe Apple will Help us All Out! lol.

Side Note. I also want that Blue that they advertised it will come in that is not Available yet.

realged13

Reaction score
Just got this via email. However, I do not have one of those phone, I went back to my original Droid Turbo and now I get nothing. WTF.

upload_2017-8-24_13-25-16.png

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Only $300 for my S7 Edge, which was the topmost Samsung phone available when Samsung forced me to give up my Note 7?

Pass. And bite me.
But because you had a Note 7, you should be able to take advantage of Samsung's offer that is detailed in the OP... "If you purchased a Note 7 you will be able to trade in your current device for a $425 credit towards your Note 8 purchase..."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

thc1967

Reaction score
But because you had a Note 7, you should be able to take advantage of Samsung's offer that is detailed in the OP... "If you purchased a Note 7 you will be able to trade in your current device for a $425 credit towards your Note 8 purchase..."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It said up to $475 credit. Another poster before me said they were offered $300 for their S7 Edge.

I have since visited the Samsung site after their emails to me and found that the $300 is incorrect. Samsung really will offer $475 for my S7 Edge. That's probably acceptable and now I'm considering it. I'll also check out what my carrier (T-Mobile) offers this weekend.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
well i don't think its far for a trade in for the discount i had a note 7 but can't take advantage of the discount cause i have no phone to trade in. im on the next plan and have to turn my phone into att. so it sucks. oh well not sure i can get one anyway i got an s8+ and my upgrade isn't available yet.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
i went to look at pre ordering won't though i would love to have that 360 camera though. this is what i was offered for trade in values.

trade in.jpg

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
its better than mine, lets see, nothing to trade in, at$t 30 months end up paying 950 plus 95 for tax, 25 for activating, Not counting the screen protector and case. this phone better be trouble free :)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
These phone sure get expensive for sure.. One thing at least they are good on resale for my past experiences for those that switch phones...

Sent using Tapatalk