smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I like the edge panels - I use the one for multi-window mode the mode and contacts (although, I don't like how the stock one limits it to 5 contacts :()...I also use the calendar, weather and compass (although compass is really just more for fun LOL)...There is also an app in the Play Store that allows you add some of the same edge panels and their contact panel allows more contacts and has additional options (like call, sms, email, whatsapp, etc). However, you would have to either use both or pick between stock which has more options or the Play Store app which is limited as they don't co-mingle...

I really wish the color note panel integrated into the Samsung Notes or that you could view your notes on the panel (and maybe you can I have just not found that yet :))...

I put the Zagg HD Dry on my phone - I like it and it doesn't seem to disrupt S Pen usage too much although it is a bit different than with no screen protector on at all...but it does cover the edges well which is nice but you can feel it if run your finger along at the edge of the bezel which I am not sure I will like. With curved screens, it gets so hard to find the right protection.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Wat for launchers did everyone load on theres i am using nova

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
R u running stock keyboard or no,i like the stock one so far but i may put my ai type back on

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Yes. Ran it in my Note 4 also. I really like it. Especially the ease of accessing the clipboard.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Just downloaded OneNote. It is a great app. Very nice to make notes or pages on the PC and edit them on my phone

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I bought one and wasted the 26 bucks I spent on it lol did not want to go on right for me so I tossed it in the trash. But after that scratching video it makes me wonder

Thats a bummer! This is why we've always had Verizon put them on for us. They do it everyday, it doesn't cost anything extra....then it's done right.
Man, the more I mess around with my SO's Note 7, the more I want one!
Ugh!

S5 tap'n

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded OneNote. It is a great app. Very nice to make notes or pages on the PC and edit them on my phone

I don't own a Note7 but I use this app
02aca425d1d16ed6d0aa6b4e2960b4d0.jpg
often on my Note4 with the s pen for noting over pdf maps and drawings, etc . It's free

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Well my S Pen won't click to release from the phone. Don't think I did anything different than usual when I put it back in.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Man that sucks hope you can get it to work