Note 6 Specs Leaked In Early BenchMark Tests!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I am just getting settled in with my Galaxy S7 Edge and already we have rumors and leaks emerging for the Galaxy Note 6. This device is said to launch earlier than normal. Some have suggested as early as July which is plumb ludicrous if you ask me. Give consumers a minute to breath Samsung! That being said a tipster claiming to work for Samsung has provided us with some info on the device.

According to early benchmarks the device looks to be running an Exynos8890 chipset just like the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge international variants. No word from the source on whether or not the US variant sees the same Snapdragon 820 processor. Other specs include 6GB of ram, a 3700mah battery, 5.77" QHD screen (not 4k), and IP68 certification for water and dust resistance same as Gs7 and Gs7e. The source also mentioned that while the phone is running Marshmallow in the benchmarks it will be running Android N at release.

None of this is official. For all we know the benchmark screenshots could be faked. This is pretty early for real specs so take this one with a grain of salt folks.

via Phonearena

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
It would be nice to have a different looking phone. I am thinking it will not be that far off from the Note 5. I am ready to upgrade to this phone.