Just got update and Installing it now. fingers crossed

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Installed it yesterday and it's been stable. I didn't think the Note 5 could run any smoother but it does with Marshmallow.

ali7676

Reaction score
I have note 5 sm n9208
When i install knox to my device a message pops up"custom room is installed on this device..."and knox not startup

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum ali7676 ! Knox comes preloaded on your Note 5, so I'm not sure what you installed. If you rooted your device and flashed a custom rom, than that's correct, Knox will more than likely not work correctly on your device. It depends on what Rom you're running. We'll need a little more information to be able to give you a hand. Which rom are you running on your Note 5?

azcatrick

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 5
A little off subject perhaps, but has anyone with the Samsung Note 5 noticed a marked drop off in connectivity since the Marshmallow upgrade? I am in Tucson, Arizona , and am now unable to play music, or download anything in many places where prior to the upgrade I had 2-3 bars, not great connectivity, and not 4GLTE consistently, but adequate to play Pandora or Milk, now all I can do is receive and make phone calls.