Note 4 N910g going to odin mode " could not do normal boot " and more...

xac

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 4
for the past two years im using note4 n910g 32gb. with out facing any problem and it was also rooted. In the past week suddenly the phone got stuck and went off. i tried to power on it but nothing happened, so, i removed the battery and tried again, power came back but when to odin mode saying " could not do normal boot ". i tried several times and same thing happened. i removed the battery again and kept it for several minutes then tried again but only the black screen appeared. after several tries phone opened but few seconds later it got stuck again. so i reinstall firmware after that it was good for 2-3 hrs. so i installed a higher version but same thing happened again. same thing happens allover again. so i unrooted it but its the same. phone got so slow it wont open an app and get stuck and turn off. i tried to restart the phone but after restart it wont turn on. so help me to get my phone back. now it keeps showing odin mode sometime, black screen and sometimes startup to phone logo stuck for hrs. have to remove the battery for several time otherwise it wont power up. please help me.

rishabh25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hey you found any solution this problem as I am also facing the same problem