Note 3 vs S-5?

jaydub5

Reaction score
I am a very heavy business user and the Note 3 seems to have issues with this. I have had four phones so far, the last, the screen simply went black when I was in SKYPE... nothing anyone could do would bring the phone back.

Plus, as I have already posted, a low viscosity fluid oozes out of the phone I side the back case, just to the left of the camera lens... not from the camera. Four phones showed this lovely trait. The phone, via GSam Battery Monitor, heated up to
105° at times, but usually topped out at 102°.
Samsung was absolutely no help... She d your phone back a d we will check... Yeah, right...
Verizon has been good about this, but I keep getting replacements that might have been rebuilt. I spent $700 in this phone to keep my unlimited data.

I thing the silly pen is not much more than a gimmick, and am seriously looking at the S-5, which has updated specs and a much better camera.

Any thoughts on the S-5?
Thanks

KaChow

Reaction score
I am a very heavy business user and the Note 3 seems to have issues with this. I have had four phones so far, the last, the screen simply went black when I was in SKYPE... nothing anyone could do would bring the phone back.

Plus, as I have already posted, a low viscosity fluid oozes out of the phone I side the back case, just to the left of the camera lens... not from the camera. Four phones showed this lovely trait. The phone, via GSam Battery Monitor, heated up to
105° at times, but usually topped out at 102°.
Samsung was absolutely no help... She d your phone back a d we will check... Yeah, right...
Verizon has been good about this, but I keep getting replacements that might have been rebuilt. I spent $700 in this phone to keep my unlimited data.

I thing the silly pen is not much more than a gimmick, and am seriously looking at the S-5, which has updated specs and a much better camera.

Any thoughts on the S-5?
Thanks

For me the Note 3 was just okay, not even considering the S5, No Root = No way. I'm switching over to the LG G3, have a look at some of the conversations taking place.

OP
J

jaydub5

Reaction score
Replaceable battery?
Note 3 had so much garbage
Software and apps that it is slower that the RAZR MAX HD that we had, KC. Phone does not live up to its specs.

LG builds solid phones... shall check out. Thanks.