Note 2 Contacts Question

Asylem

Reaction score
I recently got the note 2 and love the phone, but I have a question regarding the contacts. I have my exchange work email attached to the phone but none of the names, numbers, etc are showing up. But when I type the name of a coworker the name number, etc show up. I have the show all box checked in the settings but can't find where my coworker info is saved on the phone. I'm coming from a bionic and when I attached the exchange email to the phone all the contact info was found in the contract section. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
When you go into your contacts and press menu - under accounts, do you see your exchange account and are you able to select it? If so, do you have "contacts" checked there?

OP
Asylem

Asylem

Reaction score
Yes it does show up and I have everything in my exchange account checked to sync. I have also synced multiple times and there have been no syncing problems.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Have you tried a 3rd party contact app ( such as Go Contacts ) to see if they show up in there...

OP
Asylem

Asylem

Reaction score
No I haven't tried that yet. That's what I was using when I had my bionic. I like how the stock contacts work but I just wish all my contacts showed up :\