Note 10+ lock screen.

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Hello all.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to increase the size or brightness of the data on the lock screen.

It's much smaller and dimmer than note 8 or even s7.

These old tired eyes...

Thanks in advance.

B

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
D

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
Also would like to know if anyone knows of a way for a tile based recents screen.

To have to scroll 4 or 5 or 10 windows to get to one that I want is just silly and unproductive.

It's quicker to just use edge tools or go to the home screen and open from there.

And what about the phone screen going black 20 or 30 seconds into a phone call?

How can some companies that are so innovative can miss so completely on so many easy things.

Thanks to all.

B

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use good lock from the galaxy store. It has options for the lock screen and prevents that may be more to your liking.

The screen turns off during phone calls to prevent you from accidentally hanging up or other accidental touches.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm thinking you can increase font overall across the phone from display settings it will increase size on lockscreen .. also look for Good lock it has modules that you can use to customize lockscreen and recents .. calls turn black when I put phone to my ear .. it's the sensor which is triggered .

Note10+

OP
D

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
I use good lock from the galaxy store. It has options for the lock screen and prevents that may be more to your liking.

The screen turns off during phone calls to prevent you from accidentally hanging up or other accidental touches.
I do too, but it doesn't fix the lock screen problem.

Maybe we're talking about 2 different things.

I'm talking about the always on screen that shows date and time and fingerprint button.

The lock screen, I believe, is the next screen, and that one is effected by good lock.

The former is not.

I do not have a problem with accidental touches.

I'm a grown man!
Lol

If I want the phone screen off I'll turn it off.

OP
D

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
I'm thinking you can increase font overall across the phone from display settings it will increase size on lockscreen .. also look for Good lock it has modules that you can use to customize lockscreen and recents .. calls turn black when I put phone to my ear .. it's the sensor which is triggered .

Note10+
Yes.
I like goodlock a lot, especially the new list display of recents.

The overall font size does not effect the size of the fonts on the "always on" screen.

That is the issue I guess, not the lock screen.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I do too, but it doesn't fix the lock screen problem.

Maybe we're talking about 2 different things.

I'm talking about the always on screen that shows date and time and fingerprint button.

The lock screen, I believe, is the next screen, and that one is effected by good lock.

The former is not.

I do not have a problem with accidental touches.

I'm a grown man!
Lol

If I want the phone screen off I'll turn it off.

You mentioned lock screen, not AOD.

Good lock can change the look of the lock screen and recents.
AOD has a setting for brightness, I'm not sure about the font.

Many people have hung up on a call due to their face hitting the screen during a call. There have been updates that caused the screen to turn on every few seconds during calls. I usually hit the home button after a call has started to move away from the phone screen.

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yes.
I like goodlock a lot, especially the new list display of recents.

The overall font size does not effect the size of the fonts on the "always on" screen.

That is the issue I guess, not the lock screen.

AOD now we talking differently.. but I see you can manually adjust the brightness for it ..

Note10+